Dodgeball begins with up to 5-10 players from each team on opposite sides of the court. Dodgeballs are placed on the center line. When the game start is called, players rush to retrieve the balls
The First Set:
- Round 1: each team will play 1 game and record the winner of the match.
- Round 2: each team will play 1 game and record the winner of the match.
- Round 3: each team will play 1 game and record the winner of the match.
- Round 4: each team will play 1 game and record the winner of the match.
The Top 12 teams:
- Round 1: each team will play one game. The winner will move onto the quarter finals.
- Bonus Round: there is a chance to win your way back into quarter finals (see below)
- Round 1: Top 6 teams + 2 win back teams play one game. The winner moves to the semi finals.
- Round 1: Top 4 teams play one game. The winner moves to the finals.
Game Finals, sponsored by Torys:
- Round 1: Top 2 teams play one game to win the tournament.
Win your way back into the game!
Jousting Tournament: When not on court, head over to the jousting area. The top 2 teams that are able to knock off the most competitors / stay on the beam the longest wins a spot back into the quarter finals.
- A ball is “live” as soon as it’s thrown
- A dodgeball is "dead" when it hits anything besides a player or hits a player without being caught
- You may catch the ball with any part of the body but not with your clothing
- Players get out by hitting them with a live ball or by catching the live ball your opponent throws at you
- A player can be revived if a live ball is caught by one of your team members
Any questions before registering? Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist you!